|Role: Marketing Manager Division: Oncology
Location: Gurgaon, India
Work Experience: 5 - 8 yearsSalary: Best in the industryClient: US Based Fortune 500 Healthcare MNC Job Accountabilities
Key job requirements1) Designing and executing marketing strategies and plans for Oncology products2) Portfolio management3) Business planning and Analytics4) Market assessment & research5) Branding and marketing communications6) Training7) Business Development QualificationsMBBS (preferred), B.Pharma/M.Sc with MBA/Masters in management, with concentration in Marketing from a reputed management institute If interested, Please submit your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strategic: Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans for the relevance specialties (Oncology).
- Financial: Drive revenue and manage marketing spends
- Communication: Manage and position client Brand in line with the corporate strategy and business growth objectives.
- Portfolio management: Plan and execute strategies on new test development, introduction and growth.
- Market research: Identify market trends and opportunities for entering or consolidating position in different diagnostics segments
- Sales promotions: Drive new client acquisition, development and growth by designing segment specific strategies and execution plan for the same
- Business analysis: Business planning focusing on target setting and key opinion leader management
- Project management: Conceptualize and deploy end-to-end service differentiators to win in the market-place and develop internal systems to support the same
- Sales support: Work closely with sales leadership to provide support by way of, training, CME’s etc. for effective sales management.
Role: Pro/ E CAD EngineerDuration: Permanent
Location: GurgaonSalary: Best in the industryClient: US Based Consumer Durable MNC Basic Purpose:
Education Preferred:Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2-3 years progressive CAD design experience. Work Experience: v Candidate must have 2-3 years progressive CAD design experience.v Candidate must be Proficient with Pro-E Wildfire system is a must.v Experience from within the automotive, aerospace or consumer goods industry is desirable. If Interested, Please submit your profile at email@example.com
- To assist Project Engineer in designing and developing new products and modifications to existing products using Pro/E CAD skills with a good hold on 3D modeling, creating / modifying assemblies & advance surface modeling..
- Develop and/or modify components & assembly Pro/E CAD models. Generate Engineering detail sub assembly, assembly, & layout drawings. Revise & Redraw existing drawings.
- Develop Bill of material, Engineering Change Notification & Engineering Change requests whenever required.
- Develop and/or Revise technical publication like Installation Instructions, Product Specification etc.
- Providing engineering analysis and implementation of design modifications recommended to accommodate continuous production and sale of existing products, or improve production efficiency or cost with, as a minimum, the same quality/performance level.
- Accumulating, and disseminating technical data on products needed by persons or groups within company.
- Originating ideas for new products, product features, and product modifications.
Role: Area Sales Manager Division: Speciality CareDuration: Permanent
Location: Gurgaon & Bangalore
Salary: Best in the industryClient: Fortune 500 MNC Basic Purpose:
Education Preferred: Science background academics are essential & preferably Masters in sciences; bio-technology, MBBS or related disciplines
- Responsible for achieving assigned revenue targets, developing a well defined territory-focused sales & marketing plans to win, and successfully executing these plans. Target & secure profitable Specialty outsourcing contracts with hospitals.
- Cultivate relationships with current and potential customers – i.e., Cardiologist/Dermatologist/Gynecologist/Oncologists/Surgeons/Oorthopaedist/Pathologists/ Transplant clinicians/Patients.
If Interested, Please submit your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 - 7 years sales experience in health care selling Specialty related products or services including strong “closing” skills.
- Proven track record in sales management, particularly in launching & driving new products/ offerings.
- Demonstrated account management skills
- Strong business acumen, excellent quantitative ability
- Action oriented self starter with Strong planning and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills